Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hiya everyone!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not v easy to find your way around either...
    I'm just being difficult lol
    **************

    Alternatively, you could take your chances with the Sony board [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #12
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Hi BlueKitty and welcome to the SOS board [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Ivana - I keep thinking you're me with that sig. Michelle's right - it is confusing LOL

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ivana - I keep thinking you're me with that sig. Michelle's right - it is confusing LOL
    ***************

    Maybe some of that humour of yours will rub off [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member bluekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm always confused! finding my way round slowly! hi! smiling as i go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •